Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting time in your life. Making the smart move of choosing me as your REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from financial and community information to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, I also provide listings by email. Just let me know what kind of home you're looking for and I can automatically notify you whenever new listings that meet your criteria come on the market. My professional standards, attention to detail and dedication to my clients' needs set my services apart. I pride myself on repeat business and personal referrals and I'm sure you'll come to understand why.
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes, to getting the best financing.
- Help you avoid paying too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include home owner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.