Selling your Home
Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing me as your REALTOR® is your best step to ensuring that your home investment in your home pays off.
My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to closing and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan, including my unique 20 step marketing program, detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, as well as detailing the transaction process itself.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible, getting your home maximum exposure.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or receive a detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Curb appeal is key and could determine whether people stop and take a flyer or simply drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I am a professional home stager and provide complimentary staging services to my sellers. I have compiled some great ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission
- State excise tax, escrow fees, county recording fees and capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA or VA fees
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and can include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.